Below prices are in Euros, per week and saturday departure
* Our rates include hire of the yacht, fuel&harbour dues in Turkish Waters, cooking gas, ship's laundry, services of the crew
* Our rates do not include food, beverage, transfer, any private marina charge, harbour expenses and other expenses in Greek Islands, watersports on board
At 36 metres and with 6 cabins Dolce Mare yacht affords exceptional space above and below decks for 12 guests including two large master cabins have king sizebeds, sofa seating and work desk/dressing table. A whirlpool bathtub is a special feature in this cabin as well as a separate bathroom. Two triple cabins have a single and a double bed, work desk/dressing table and en suite bathroom with whirlpool bathtub. A further two guest cabins have large circular double beds and work desk/dressing table. Wardrobe space is more than ample and the stylish en suite bathrooms are finished in attractive local marble with modern elegant shower, wash basin and toilet fittings. All cabins have the luxury of satellite TV, DVD player and home theater system. Air conditioning/heating and fresh air is available on demand throughout the yacht.
The sense of space, comfort and style extends to the saloon where, on cooler evenings, guests can dine and then relax on comfortable sofas. There’s no shortage of entertainment with a plasma screen TV, DVD player, wireless internet connection and superb music system which can be switched to the aft deck. Of course on balmy Turkish nights there’s no better place to be than on the aft deck. Up to 12 guests can be seated comfortably around the table and recline on cushions after dinner.
Dolce Mare gulet is fitted with the latest technology for ease of navigation, sailing and maneuvering. At anchor plenty of water toys are on hand for the actively inclined. The extensive cushioned foredeck allows guests to relax in sun or shade or cool off in the on-deck Jacuzzi. Seating at the bow for pre-dinner drinks is a further feature.
Our crew consist of six members including captain, chef, hostess, three sailors and they are highly trained and dedicated to take care of guest's safety and comfort. They will provide a full service; cooking, cleaning, serving and arranging daily activities. Superb meals will be produced from the state of the art galley, fully equipped with the latest refrigeration system and cooking facilities. The crew instinctively know when guests require their services and discreetly withdraw when privacy is preferred. They have their own separate accommodation and bathroom facilities.
Dolce Mare yacht promises to be one of the most sought after yachts on the Turkish coast.
EQUIPMENT ON BOARD
• Satellite navigation and television channels
• Led TV in saloon and all cabins
• Computer with wireless, Internet connection
• Home Theater system 5+1 in all cabins
• Sonos music system
• Washing machine, Dish washer
• Full sailing equipment
• Radar, GPS, AIS-A CLASS,Vhf, Navtex, Shart, Epirb, Shart, S.S.A.S, depth sounder and fish finder
• Full regulation safety equipment
• Fishing equipment, snorkelling
• Smoke detector
• Speed boat with 90 hp engine
• Canoe, windsurf
• Waterskis , Ringo , Wakeboard, Sea Scooter
• Jetski (optional)
• Jacuzzi on fore deck, in master cabins and triple cabins
2x VOLVO 550 hp
12 V ,24 V , 220 V
Kohler 2x40 Kw, Kohler 1x17,5 Kw